Specific Duties and Responsibilities
The successful applicants will be required to perform the following duties among others in the Security Department
- Advice Management on security-related issues
- Work in collaboration with the Head of security to protect personnel and properties of the Council.
- Work towards the prevention of examination malpractices
- Liaise with WAEC Police Unit and other national security agencies to investigate examination malpractice
- Perform other duties as may be assigned with the rank not below Major equivalent rank in other security agencies
Applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- A minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GCE Ordinary Level General Business Examination with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including the English Language and Mathematics
- Diploma in Security related disciplined from recognized Tertiary Institution OR
- Retired Officer from the Armed Forces with the rank not below Major or equivalent rank in other security services
Applicants must have at least five (5) years of relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organization
- Proactive and critical thinking
- Crisis management and leadership skills
- Excellent investigative skills
- Accurate report writing
- Problem Solving
- Time Management Skills
Applicants must not be more than forty-five (45) years of age at the time of applying.
NOTE: All applicants must be physically and medically fit and of good character
The salary and conditions of service are highly competitive
Mode of application
Interacted Applicants may apply from the Council’s website at the following address:
The deadline for submission of applications is Wednesday, 24th December 2021.
Please Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED