The College Secretary is the Head of the Office of the College Secretariat.
He/She shall assist the Principal in the administration and management of the College.
He/She is the Secretary to the College Council, all Committees of Council as well as all Statutory Committees of the College. It shall be the responsibility of the College Secretary to ensure the functioning of the Boards and Standing Committees of the College. The office of the College in charge of all tears of the Administrative, secretarial, and secretary is in matters of the College.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Applicant must hold a good First Degree and a Postgraduate Degree, preferably in Administration and Management related area.
- He/she must have served as a Deputy Secretarry in a College of Education or comparable grade in a similar institution/organization for at least four (4) years.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons applying for any of the positions should attach the under-listed to their application letter:
- Eight (8) copies of Curriculum Vitaé (CV);
- Eight copies of relevant certificates. The originais of the certificates shall be inspected during the interview;
- Sealed letters of recommendation from two (2) referees;
- Eight (8) copies of a two-page statement of your vision the College and how you intend to achieve them. Police criminal report.
Applications must be addressed and submitted by registered courier to:
ATEBUBU COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
P. O. BOX 29
Applicants must indicate the position being applied for on the top-left corner of the back of the envelope.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The closing date for submission of applications is Friday, 26th March, 2021.
NOTE: Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED