Specific Duties and Responsibilities
The successful applicants will be required to perform the following duties among others
- Prepare minutes of meetings and proceedings of seminar/conferences
- Manage files and other records in office
- Handle correspondence between departments
- Copy documents for mailing or for internal distribution.
- Perform routine clerical tasks and errands to assist others
Applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- A minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GCE Ordinary Level General Business Examination with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including the English Language
- A relevant certificate issued by the Government Secretarial School.
- In addition, applicants must be computer literate and proficient at using Microsft Office Suite
Applicants must have at least one (1) year of relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organization
- Organizational and administrative abilities
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Integrity and the ability to act responsibly and ethically
- Efficient time management skills
- Good personal grooming &neet appearance
- Report writing skills
- Good interpersonal skills
Applicants must not be more than thirty (30) years of age at the time of applying.
NOTE: All applicants must be physically and medically fit and of good character
The salary and conditions of service are highly competitive
Mode of application
Interacted Applicants may apply from the Council’s website at the following address:
The deadline for submission of applications is Wednesday, 24th December 2021.
Please Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED