SCREEN PRINTER at a printing firm
A printing firm in Accra is looking for: SCREEN PRINTER
- To begin with, Receive work order jobs for Screen Printing.
- Then, Examine work orders to determine estimated printing times, ink, and material quantities.
- Also, Design screen patterns according to customer specification.
- Moreover, Select screen size, degreasing agents and emulsion coatings.
- Afterwards, Load screen into printer.
- More so, Installing and repositioning screen printing plates and pressure roles.
- In addition, Calibrating printer before batch is printed.
- Thereafter, Running prints and performing quality checks throughout the printing process.
- Last but not least, Troubleshooting problems as they arise.
- Finally, Drying, folding, and packing completed articles after the run.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required, vocational training and a minimum of four years experience
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to operate or to quickly learn to operate various printing machines Ability to mount stage for print works
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail Ink mixing knowledge and application
How to Apply for the printing firm Job
Interested applicants may submit application and curriculum vitae to the email address:
[email protected] by the close of day on Friday, 13th May, 2022. The title of the mail should be the role being applied for.
For More Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Ghana AIDS Commission Jobs for April 2022
- Council for Scientific and Industrial Research Ghana Jobs
- JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT THE 13TH AFRICAN GAMES, ACCRA 2023
- Graphic Communication Group Job Vacancies
- Drivers Needed For Immediate Employment
- New Job Openings at FHI 360
- Johnson & Johnson’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Job Vacancy at Mutani Technologies
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Rainforest Alliance
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED