The Scientific Administrative Officer (SAO) shall report to the Scientific Coordinator (SC).
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in day-to-day running of the National Secretariat of the Association
- Assist the SC in implementation of decisions taken by the leadership of the Association
- Responsible for Human Resource Management functions at the secretariat
- Assist in preparing and submission of reports.
- Supervise the management of computerized database of all members of the Association
- Assist the SC in the organisation of conferences, workshops, seminars, public lectures and meetings of the Association.
- Assist in evaluation, classification and editing of Scientific manuscripts submitted for publication in the Journal of the Ghana Science Association (JGSA)
- Assist in collation, editing and publication of proceedings of Conferences/Workshops/ Seminars etc.
- Support the SC in fund raising activities for the Association’s activities.
- Supervise other administrative staff of the secretariat in the
performance of their duties
- Management and maintenance of personnel records
- Management, control and maintenance of office equipment, supplies and services
REQUIREMENT / QUALIFICATION
- BSc in Basic or Applied Science with at least 5 years post Degree qualification experience.
- A second degree will be an added advantage Excellent writing, communication and editing skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to function under
demanding situations and deadlines, while demonstrating good judgment
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Good time management and organisational skills Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft suite of products, including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Experience in scientific management preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
An application letter, addressed to
The Honorary National President
Ghana Science Association,
P. O. Box LG7,
together with a detailed CV should be submitted strictly via Email: email@example.com
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
by close of work on Tuesday, 16th March, 2021.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED