Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories Job Vacancy
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories (SEL) seeks an experienced Sales Engineer responsible to implement SEL values and achieve sales objectives in West Africa region.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing and developing customer’s relations, understanding, and solving customer problems through the application of SEL product portfolio. If you are passionate and creative, enjoy building relationships with customers, and interested in providing valuable feedback for product development, then don’t pass up this exciting opportunity to join our team in Ghana office !
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Firstly, Manage and develop relationships with SEL customers and channel partners.
- Secondly, Understand the true requirements and objectives of customers. Determine, communicate and deliver the optimal SEL solution that best meets their needs.
- Thirdly, Building and maintain knowledge of all SEL products and teaching customers SEL technology and innovation.
- Moreover, Develop, maintain and deliver upon quarterly orders forecasts and sales goals.
- Additionally, Collect, analyze and report industry, competitor and customer trends to the greater SEL organization.
- Furthermore, Work collaboratively to understand and drive the resolution of customer feedbacks and product issues.
- Then, Liaise between customers, contracts & risk, and accounts receivable to facilitate commercial relationships.
- Also, Utilize business tools to maintain customer relationship information, opportunity tracking and sales activities.
- Afterwards, Follow and apply SEL Values, Principles of Operation, and World-Class Manufacturing principles.
- Last but not least, Understand. Create. Simplify.
- Finally, Other duties as assigned.
- To begin wit, B.S. in Electrical Engineering or related engineering discipline or equivalent combination of education or work experience in technical sales
- Then, 3 or more years of experience in an electrical engineering or technical sales environment
- Also, Demonstrated success working in a customer facing role
- Moreover, Ability to travel
- Furthermore, Effective and engaging communication skills
- In addition, Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
- Thereafter, Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Besides that, Fluent in local language and business practices
- Afterwards, Background check results satisfactory to SEL
- Lastly, Negative drug test result(s)
- Experience using SEL products
- Utility and Industrial industry experience
An Award Winning Company
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. (SEL) has earned a reputation for quality, reliability, integrity, and service. This has enabled us to expand within both the electric utility and industrial markets in many different industries, markets, and geographies around the world.
Communication with Applicants
SEL sends an initial e-mail response to all applicants at time of résumé or CV submittal. If you do not receive this communication, please check your SPAM filter and make sure your system is not blocking e-mails from SEL. It is important that you ensure your receipt of this e-mail as SEL may communicate future position updates via e-mail.
Closing Date : 15th August. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces job vacancies at AU
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Palladium
- Lancaster University Ghana Career Opportunity
- JOB VACANCY FOR CREDIT MANAGER AT A RURAL BANK
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Research, and Learning (MERL) Director at Abt Associates
- Job Opportunity Available at University of Ghana
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- New Employment Opportunity at ENI Ghana
- Maersk Calls For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at PATH
- New Job Opportunity at MTN Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED