IDEA Services is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the IHC Group made up of our charitable programmes and three wholly-owned subsidiaries, committed to supporting people with intellectual disabilities to lead satisfying lives in the community and providing housing and tenancy services to people in need
About the role:
As a Schedule Coordinator, you will work closely with a team of Service Managers who are collaborative and hardworking but have fun and enjoy the work we do.
Your responsibilities include:
- Liaising with Support Workers to fill rosters and manage short-notice sick leave requirements
- Support Service Managers with unplanned shift coverage when required
- Maintain up to date working schedules by managing planned shift changes
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Previous administration experience (scheduling experience highly desired)
- Confident with computer systems including Microsoft Office suite, with a proven track record of picking up new systems quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work within a high-pressure environment and to solve problems as they arise quickly
- Ability to build positive professional relationships with others to achieve desired outcomes
We offer you:
- A rewarding opportunity work for a meaningful cause with an established not-for-profit organisation that provides support services to people with intellectual disabilities.
- A collaborative and inclusive culture with a focus on our people’s wellbeing.
- Discounts on gym memberships, monthly mobile plans and more!
- Ongoing support from management and the broader organisation.
- Learning and development opportunities. Many of our Schedule Coordinators progress into other roles within the organisation.
If you are not afraid of hard work, enjoy being challenged, want new experiences and opportunities and take pride in the work you are involved with then this is the job for you.
Method Of application
Application deadline: 7th October 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED