The Sales and Marketing Manager leads sales and marketing efforts to ensure maximum brand visibility, market penetration and exponential revenue growth.
- Develop a comprehensive sales plan for the company’s products with: marketing strategies for each product line, customer demographic analysis, sales forecasts, and growth strategies.
- The sales plan will also examine pricing structure, revenue goals, sales locations, customer retention strategies, advertising avenues, and sales team activities
- Create a sales strategy to position the company’s brand in the market.
- Develop sales channels and distribution routes.
- Create and distribute sales forecasts to the other departments within the company, liaising with production and logistics departments to adjust production levels and organise logistics.
- Manage sales and promotional events.
- Develop relationships with key customers to sell more products and ensure they remain happy.
- Analyse customer demographics and market trends – The sales and marketing manager will analyse the demographics of both current and prospective customers.
- Research competitors – The sales and marketing manager must investigate and analyse competitors to identify new sales opportunities for the company.
- Present sales reports to management – They must present sales and marketing reports to the CEO and the Board. These reports will range from marketing plans through to detailed sales analysis reports.
- Work in conjunction with the sales and marketing teams to produce advertising and marketing materials. The sales and marketing manager may also be required to work with third party advertising agencies. Once a plan for promotional materials has been developed, they must ensure it is correctly executed.
- Manage a team sales and marketing officer. They must ensure that the team works productively to generate sales and develop marketing strategies.
The Board, CEO, Sales Officers
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing, communications or relevant field;
- At least 5 years of managing a sales function in food & beverage manufacturing, pharmaceuticals or FMCG industry.
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion etc.)
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels
- Understanding of different business disciplines (IT, finance etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Knowledge of other business software (e.g. CRM) is a plus
- A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
- Honest and trustworthy
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Sound work ethics
Method Of Application
Closing Date: 1st October 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED