Impact Talent Ghana, a reputable company in the machinery distribution sector is recruiting a Sales Engineer who is experienced with heavy construction/mining equipment, machinery, and spare parts.
The Sales Engineer will promote and sell products to existing and new clients, as well as establish and maintain relationships with clients by means of calling and visiting.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Meeting the customers and giving product presentations Negotiating and convincing the customers to buy the products
- Making cold calls to find prospective customers and recommending standard products to the customers.
- Also, performing the job of selling maintenance and repair services to prospective clients.
- Achieve or exceed assigned sales goals by developing action plans and schedules to identify specific sales prospects, targets, and/or markets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Actively use territory management tools to prospect, source, and maintain quality customers in the assigned area.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity and Keeping records of customer follow-ups
- Actively engage in collecting the receivables
- Gathering intelligence data from competition and forwarding to the sales manager so that effective strategies can be decided upon.
- Respond promptly and effectively to customer inquiries.
- Study customer needs and coordinate customer service.
- Prepare for and attend exhibits, conferences, meetings, and other local, regional, and national promotional opportunities.
- Maintain a professional image always through personal actions and initiatives.
- Enhance the company’s reputation and brand image by consistently working to implement the Company’s core values.
- Update job knowledge for both products and sales/marketing strategies and skills by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; networking; and participating in professional organizations.
- Prepare reports as assigned relative to activity, lost orders, closings, follow-up, and performance against budget.
Qualification, Experience, Education, Skills and so on the candidate should possess
- 2-3 years of professional experience in sales and marketing from the construction and/or mining sectors.
- Country Experience is a major plus; Machinery Experience (or B2B company) is a major plus.
- Technical Competencies Excellent presentation, marketing, and sales skills.
- Good interpersonal and networking skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of the business, competitors, and our customer’s markets; preferably experience from construction machinery, construction, and mining industries.
- Must be self-motivated and results-driven.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CVs to
with the job role as the email subject.
Deadline: 18th July 2020
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED