REPORTS TO: BRANCH MANAGER
To work in close collaboration with the Branch Manager & the Sales team to minimize sales in the branch to obtain the fair market share
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Ability to serve customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Ensures servicing of existing accounts, obtaining orders, and establishing new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as dally call reports, weekly work
plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Ability to monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Should be able to resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing
reports, and making
- Be able to maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops.
- Reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
- Should be able to contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Should be abie to generate sales leads
- Should be able to meet or exceed sales targets,
- Should be able to negotiate all contracts with prospective clients.
- Should be able to prepare weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Ability to give sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Ability to coordinate sales efforts with marketing programs
- Must be able to visit both existing and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services
QUALIFICATION & COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration Marketing,
- Considerable Experience in sales
- Economics, Social Sciences or related field.
- Should have adequate understanding of the sales process and A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience in computer usage for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment,
- Must be a Good Communicator, advantageous if multilingual.
- Must be Cheerful and Affable
- Must be Persuasive with a Good Product Knowledge scope.
- Must be Articulate and Confident.
- Must be Honest, Reliable and Tactful
- Must be Effective and Efficient.
- Ability to drive with a valid driver’s license.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should send application with comprehensive CV’s by email or post to either one of the following addresses: [email protected]
Post Office Box AN 5216
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
All Applications should reach us not later than 18th February, 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED