Sales and Service Coordinator at First National Bank
- Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team.
Providing clients with an excellent banking experience through service delivery and product knowledge.
- To begin with, Achieve net profit growth for business.
- Secondly, Achieve the delivery of exceptional customer experience against the Balanced Scorecard standards.
- Thirdly, Manage the migration of accounts from transactional to Self Service.
- Furthermore, Maintenance of expert knowledge on specific products, pricing, application procedure, processing and timelines in order to drive and achieve relevant sales targets.
- Moreover, Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information.
- Additionally, Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Then, Achieve and maintain a good service practices by ensuring service operation and branding process and procedures are followed in the execution of the activities listed in the Operation and Branding Score Card and analyses the customer’s service recovery compliments and complaints recorded as per the Service Recovery Automated Complaints System.
- Also, Contact customers daily and resolve problems.
- Afterwards, Plan and execute campaigns successfully and on schedule.
- Besides that, Set standards and benchmarks for measuring successful campaign execution.
- More so, Monitor costs / benefits per campaign/channel.
- Last but not least, Maintain operational accountability for all campaign execution.
- Finally, Manage own development to increase own competencies.
Experience and Qualifications
- Relevant 3 year industry related degree
- 1 to 5 years related experience.