SALES AND MARKETING OFFICER
Qualification and Experience:
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ work experience in the Petroleum downstream sector with at least 2 years in Managerial Position
- Degree in Marketing/Business Management
- Master’s degree/Professional certification in relevant discipline will be an added advantage
Key responsibilities include:
- Research and develop marketing opportunities and plans, identify market trends and suggest systems improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Analyse company’s sales budget and ensure that the marketing officers and teams meet their targets.
- Monitor and report metrics to support all marketing efforts by station managers and marketing officers.
- Ensure all promotional activities by the company at its outlets are implemented and customer awareness achieved.
- Maintain relationships with existing dealers and corporate clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Scout for new stations and new corporate clients.
- Liaise with station managers/marketing officers business search in their area of operation.
- Prepare weekly reports on all marketing activities and measurement of achievements against set targets
- Liaise with regulatory authorities (National Petroleum Authority, Ghana Standards Authority. Environmental Protection Agency and Factories Inspectorate) on retail outlet issues.
- Liaise with Health and Safety department to ensure the highest standards of health and safety are maintained at stations and client’s sites.
Application Process: applications with CV and relevant certificates should be sent to [email protected]
Deadline for submission is March 20, 2021.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED