Safi Label is a social impact driven company that uses mobile technology to connect skilled artisan’s in Africa whose products have a social or environmental impact to the global market place.
The company supports and spreads stories of many skilled artisans across Africa. Safi utilizes cutting-edge mobile, web, and digital payment infrastructures to connect skilled artisans to the global marketplace.
Are you a highly organized, motivated self-starter who enjoys taking ownership of a variety of marketing initiatives and finding creative ways to take them to the next level of success? Do you thrive in a highly collaborative and results-focused environment?
As a Marketing Operations Lead of a start-up, you will be responsible for managing core team projects, driving them to completion, and accelerating the delivery of our results. You will work collaboratively with other members and be responsible for content creation by organizing, tracking, and writing content. You will also take the lead on monitoring progress and measuring outcomes from all marketing programs, e-mail campaigns, social media, and other activities.
If this is you, and you wonder what it would be like to work at SAFI, a growing start-up, reach out to us and find out!
What will you be doing?
- Market research
- Content creation activities including:
- Editing blog posts Managing social media posts
- Organizing, tracking, writing, editing, and research
- Writing landing page and e-mail copy
- Project management and project ownership activities including:
- Managing the Marketing team’s internal tools and content assets
- Managing marketing support for community and other events
- Leading version control, updating, and storage of all content assets
- Support rollout of new marketing technology platforms, including social media and video
- Campaign management and reporting including:
- Designing demand generation programs and campaign flow
- Analyzing program results
- Creative Associates International Latest Job Recruitment
- Exciting Career Opportunity At Palladium
- World Vision International Latest Job Available
- Latest Employment Opportunity At Jhpiego
What do we need from you?
- While we understand you might not have everything on the list, to be successful, you are likely to have skills such as:
- Relevant Education in Marketing or Business or equivalent combination of experience and education will also be considered.
- 2+ years related experience in a marketing role.
- Proficient in using various tools such as Google Workspace products (Google Docs, Sheets and Slides), Salesforce, Hubspot, Asana, and WordPress.
- Knowledge of photo and video editing software.
- Experience in using Google Analytics and tracking metrics and outcomes.
- Strong communication skills as well as demonstrated writing and editing skills.
- Highly organized with great attention to detail and the ability to multi-task/switch gears in a fast-paced environment.
- Excel at building and maintaining internal and external relationships.
- Excellent project, planning, and time management skills.
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
For this job, an equivalent combination of education and experience, which results in demonstrated ability to apply skills will also be considered. Safi is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. The successful applicant must fulfil the requirements necessary to obtain a background check.
- APPLY NOW || University of Cape Coast Available Job Vacancies
- Exciting Career Opportunity At Deloitte
- Nestlé Ghana Latest Job Opportunities
- Latest Employment Opportunity At Bunge
- Lively Minds Calls For Job Applications
Job Type: Full time(hybrid)
YOUR APPLICATION & PROCESS
Please submit your application, consisting of a short motivation letter, portfolio/ links to previous work and your CV, via e-mail ([email protected]), with the position you are applying for in the subject title.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED