Job Roles & Responsibilities:
The duties that candidate will be responsible for
- Prospecting for customers.
- Responsible for daily marketing of the Company’s products.
- Timely collection of sales proceeds from customers.
- Work strictly according to the company’s sales and marketing procedure.
- Present detailed weekly report on activities.
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various means:
a. Shows and demonstrates the quality or uses of a product.
b. Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees.
c. Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.).
d. Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
e. Providing administrative support to the marketing and sales team.
- Updates managers by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily action summaries.
Qualification, Experience, Education, Skills and so on the candidate should possess
- Ideal candidate must have at least two years’ experience in sales and marketing role and possess an HND or Degree in any relevant course.
- Candidates with a background in Hospitality management especially in culinary would be prioritized.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidates should send their CVs and application letter to
with the subject, “Sales Representative” no later than Sunday 28th June, 2020.
Under no circumstance should an applicant pay any money to anyone in getting this job.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED