Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates for S.T. Nankani Scholarships for 2019/2020 academic year at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST).
S.T Nankani Foundation is a Scholarship Scheme that offers a one-year Scholarship to Brilliant but Needy Students to enable them to pursue their University Education in KNUST.
S.T. NANKANI SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
The Scholarship is opened to all Ghanaian students in their 2nd year with a CWA of 67.00 and above who is Brilliant but Needy and pursuing full-time programmes.
S.T.NANKANI SCHOLARSHIP REQUIREMENTS
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- High School Transcripts or all Terminal reports for the whole duration of SHS.
- Other awards or certificates (if any).
- Applicants should include their Updated Transcripts.
Applications Forms and other detailed information should be downloaded from the University Website.
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, programme and phone number boldly written on it
- Submission of documents should be done at the Students Affairs and Financial Services (Room 19/20) of the Dean of Students Office, J Harper Building
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline.
For any further enquiries, contact the Students Affairs and Financial Services Office.
Closing Date for Submission: Applicants are to submit their Applications on or before Friday, 24th January, 2020 by 4:00pm
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED