ARRANGEMENTS FOR RE-OPENING AND RESUMPTION OF ACADEMIC WORK FOR THE 2020/2021 ACADEMIC YEAR
The Executive Committee of the Academic Board at its special meeting held on Tuesday, November 24, 2020 discussed and approved the following proposed arrangements for re-opening
and resumption of academic work:
1. Fresh Men and Women will report on Friday, January 8, 2021
2. Continuing Students will report on Saturday, January 16, 2021
3. Lectures will start on Wednesday, January 20, 2021
4. Faculties and Halls of Residence/Hostels will be required to observe and put in place appropriate COVID-19 protocols when school resumes.
5. Faculties/Schools are to equip Lecture Halls with appropriate logistics before the
commencement of lectures
The above is for your information and appropriate action.
Mr. Job Asante
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED