ROYAL NAVY POLICE – UK ROYAL ARMY
The Royal Navy Police (RNP) provide a wide ranging policing and investigative service to the Royal Navy at home and abroad. Including a global reach criminal investigation capability, operational detention in the maritime environment, the exploitation of evidence at sea. This includes, policing at sea, across the main naval port areas in the UK, and in a number of overseas locations; including the island of Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean.
- Throughout your career in the RNP, you will receive a variety of law enforcement and specialist training and be employed in a wide range of uniform and plain clothes capacities.
- You might be conducting a community policing and crime prevention role one day, investigating a serious crime the next, or be involved in counter piracy and counter narcotics operations in the Caribbean.
- At sea, your role encompasses an array of vital executive functions such as the Ship’s flight Deck Officer; responsible for the safe launch and recovery of the ships helicopter.
- You’ll also work alongside other police forces and make a recognised contribution to the national and international intelligence framework for a safer and secure tomorrow.
Pay and benefits
- A starting salary of at least £20,000 after training
- Earn £31,500 within two years
- An excellent pension scheme
- Six weeks of paid holiday every year
- Free medical and dental care
- You must be aged 18 to 39
- You’ll need at least 2 GCSEs at grades A-C (9-4) (or Scottish equivalent), which must include English and Mathematics
- A full UK driving licence is also essential
- A National of the United Kingdom, a Commonwealth citizen or Dual National
- Minimum height of 145cm
- A Body Mass Index (BMI) between 18 and 28 (between 17 and 27 if under 18)
- Pass the Naval Swimming Test
Skills and interests
- Team players and independent thinkers
- A passion for helping people
- Physical and mental fitness
- Strong communication skills
- A love of travel and adventure
HOW TO APPLY FOR ROYAL NAVY POLICE – UK ROYAL ARMY
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- UK JOBS: RECEPTIONIST PAID $29.8K A YEAR AND OPERATIONS ADMINISTRATOR PAID $57.5K
- WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT JOBS IN THE UK PAYING £24K – £30K PER ANNUM
- KITCHEN HELPER JOB PAID $15 PER HOUR IN ALBERTA
- WAITER/WAITRESS JOB PAID $19 PER HOUR IN ALBERTA
- HIGH DEMAND JOBS IN LONDON
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED