The Robert S McNamara Fellowship Program 2022 at the World Bank is now accepting applications. The RSMFP brings together brilliant economists from all over the world. This is an opportunity to engage in a World Bank Development Economics vice Presidency research project (DEC).
The World Bank fellowship in the United States strives to provide fellows with unique opportunities. Fellows will work on high-quality research initiatives and World Bank policy-relevant projects. It’s a chance to study research standards, develop economic skills, and network with industry professionals.
Fellows will also have the option to engage in training programs and seminars led by leading economists as part of the USA Fellowship program. Fellows’ research talents and contributions will be showcased, and their blogs will be published on DEC’s development blog. The fellowship program will last for eight months.
Robert S McNamara Fellowship Details
- Country: USA
- Host Institution: World Bank
- Financial coverage: Paid
- Duration: 8 Months
- Deadline: April 4, 2022
The following are some of the advantages of the World Bank Robert S. McNamara Fellowships program:
- The World Bank HR department will assist candidates with their G4 Visa application.
- Each fellow will get $42,750 each month for the next eight months.
- Shortlisted individuals will work at the World Bank under the supervision of researchers.
- Fellows may be able to contribute to professional publications, co-author with DEC researchers, and participate in field trips.
- They may have the opportunity to interact directly with World Bank customers.
The McNamara Fellowship has the following eligibility requirements:
- Candidates must be citizens of a member country of the World Bank.
- The preference will be given to citizens of underdeveloped countries.
- The applicant must be able to communicate effectively in English.
- Graduates with a master’s degree are eligible to apply.
- Students with a Ph.D. in economics or a similar discipline can also apply.
- By June 30, 2022, candidates must be under the age of 35.
- Candidates must be willing to relocate to Washington, DC in order to participate in the fellowship.
- The research proposals must address the world’s contemporary concerns.
- Updated CV.
- One writing sample.
- One code sample.
- For the recommendation letter, provide the contact information for a referee.
- A statement of interest explaining their research interests, professional goals, and qualifications as a researcher.
How to Apply
Each year, between March and April, applications for the Robert S McNamara Fellowship program are accepted. Only the World Bank Robert S. Fellowship is open to applicants. Candidates will be asked whether they wish to be hosted by the Development research department or the Impact evaluation department during the application process.
Finalists will be chosen on the basis of their expertise, application materials, and statistical software abilities. Applicants must submit their applications by April 4, 2022. The official notice for the fellowship is given below.
- University of London Anthony Dicks Memorial Scholarship 2022/2023
- SOAS Allan & Nesta Ferguson Scholarships 2022/2023 for African Students – University of London
- Koc University Scholarships 2022 in Turkey – Fully Funded
- Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarships 2022 in China – Fully Funded
- University of Portsmouth Chancellor’s Global Academic Merit Scholarship 2022 for International Students
- Google PHD Fellowship Program 2022 for Graduate Students in Africa and East Asia (Funded)
- Scholarships in South Korea for International Students 2022-23 | Fully Funded
- King Abdullah University Scholarship 2022 | Fully Funded
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED