- Company: Zormelo & Associates
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
- To develop and establish a risk management & Compliance unit to achieve corporate objectives and targets.
- Develop and manage risk management strategy to manage all significant risks to which the company may be exposed.
- Develop risk management strategies appropriate for the nature, scale and complexity of the company’s operations.
- Specify how risks are to be identified, monitored, managed and reported on in timely manner.
- Develop measures to ascertain the probability, potential impact and time duration of all risks.
- Set the level of risk that the company is prepared to accept for each type of risk taking into account the company’s long term financial soundness.
- Develop and implement a compliance & AML policy.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Masters (MBA) in Risk Management or Actuarial science
- Full or Part qualified holder of Association of Risk Management (ARM) or Institute of Risk Management (IRM) or an equivalent professional qualification in Risk Management.
- 3 – 5 years prior experience (preferably in the insurance industry)
- Proven success in risk management and demonstrable full knowledge of the risk management process.
- Strong management skills to deal with people at all levels.
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- Strong skills in research and analysis of data.
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritize tasks.
Method of Application
CLOSING DATE : September 29, 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED