Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Response One Ghana Limited Recruitment 2020.
Response One Ghana Limited offers addressable plug-in photoelectric and thermal detectors that use state-of-the-art technology with communications.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Accounting Assistant
- HND in related field with work experience.
- More education, experience, or additional certifications and licenses may be required.
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles.
- Professional manner and a strong ethical code.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
Job Title: Human Resource & Administrative Assistant
- Assist in the development of procedures and practices that contribute to improving HR Management.
- Plan and conduct sessions to educate staff on the HR policy to enhance compliance and application.
- Interpret HR policies, regulations, advise management and staff on their applications, taking into account their particular needs.
- Ensure that laid down processes are observed in the recruitment of staff and service providers.
- Ensure that inductions are organized on time for new staff.
- Coordinate staff capacity needs assessment and development plans.
- Facilitate the participation of staff in training and capacity building programmes.
- Coordinate the completion of mid-year and annual appraisal within agreed timelines.
- Liaise with relevant service providers to train and build the capacity of staff.
- Address complaints and concerns of staff in consultation with the Country Program Director.
- Ensure strict adherence of staff to the Employee handbook or manual and all other organizational policies.
- Draft promotion and disciplinary letters in consultation with the Country Director.
- Open and manage files and records of staff.
- Ensure that office equipment and facilities are in good working condition.
- Ensure staff complies with lay down policies and procedures.
- Enforce compliance of security and safety measures.
- Organize logistics, materials and accommodation for staff, partners and stakeholders.
- Serve as the first point of contact for visitors.
- Conduct regular/monthly analysis and utilization of fuel and supplies.
- Ensure that the logbook/log sheet are properly kept by staff.
- Facilitate payment of service providers and participants during workshops, training, and events.
- Scan receipts of financial transactions.
- Facilitate the payment of utility bills and service providers.
- Train staff on VVF financial management guidelines and procedures.
- Enforce financial management policies and guidelines.
- Assume the role of the Finance and Administrative Officer in his/her absence.
- Any other duty as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or Sociology.
- At least 1 year’s experience working in a similar position.
- The ability to write and communicate fluently in the English Language is required.
- Ability to use computer applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in multi-ethnic and culturally diverse stakeholders.
- Strong commitment to improving the well-being of staff and vulnerable communities.
How to Apply for Response One Ghana Recruitment
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED