VOCATIONAL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
- Hold a Master of Philosophy (MPhil) good First Degree in a relevant subject area. Both degrees must be in the same subject area.
- Good character and high degree of personal integrity and must be at distinguished Master of philosophy teacher with much emphasis in
- Have a minimum of two (2) years working experience with a recognized higher institution.
- Appointment to the position of a tutor shall be for a term of five (5) years and may be renewed for a second term upon satisfactory performance.
- A tutor’s appointment may be renewed up to a maximum of three terms that is a total of fifteen (15) years upon which the appointment may be terminated unless the applicant qualifies for promotion to Senior Tutor position.
- Teaching, setting and marking of assignments and examination questions
- Invigilation of examinations
- Supervision of student projects
- Research and publication
- Assisting in the administration of the departments Supervision of students internships
- Extension work/services to the college and the nation
- Any other related duties assigned by the Principal or his/her representative.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons shall submit an (1) Application together with (4) Curriculum Vitae, Photocopies of relevant certificates and documents address to the following address:
OLA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
P. O. BOX 175
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
On or before 30th August, 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED