Streamline Travel Ghana is searching for a suitably qualified ghanaian candidate to fill its job position in East Legon, Accra as Reservations Consultant
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
The duties that candidate will be responsible for
- Take responsibility for office administration including filing office supplies and archiving
- Organize travels from beginning to end, through booking tickets and accommodation, securing rental transportation etc.
- Research various destinations and means of travel regarding prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews etc.
- Diagnose the clients’ specifications and wishes and suggest suitable travel packages or services
- Online Media
- Sourcing and ordering stationary and office equipment’s
- Helping with reservations dealing with enquiry via both phones and emails
- Preparing correspondence on director’s behalf
- Organising travel and preparing complex travel itineraries
- Planning, Organising and managing events as well as budget
- Conducting research on the internet
- Day to day requirements as and when business needs
- Attending any exhibitions and events
- Monthly reports
- Sales duties are also required
Qualification, Education, Skills and so on the candidate should possess
- The ability to use multi-application software and reservations systems GDS. (Amadeus)
- Good communication skills both written and spoken
- Exemplary sales skills and customer oriented approach
- Excellent Telephone manner to communicate effectively
HOW TO APPLY
Suitable and interested applicants should email their CVs and cover letters to
no later than 15th March 2020.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED