DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gather relevant data and information on Ghanaian folklore to aid decision making.
- Undertakes research initiative to assist policy decision making.
- Populates, organizes and maintains shared information systems.
- Develops, implements and manages systems and procedures to meet the information needs of the National Folklore Board.
- Responsible for research collation of regional profiles including inventory and documentation.
- Assist in preparation of research budget.
- Assist in research materials for publication of Amameresem (Folklore Magazine) and other publications on folklore.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have at least a Bachelor Degree in Social Sciences from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Demonstrate ability to analyze and synthesize data from a wide variety of sources and present the resulting information in a clear summary.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately and with discretion.
- Must be proactive in anticipating and seeking out information related to the immediate priorities of the National Folklore Board.
- Must have done one year compulsory National Service.
- Must pass selection interview conducted by the Board.
- Must have Analytical Skills
- Research Skills
- Working experience in related area will be an added advantage
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must submit an application letter with Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of Academic/Professional Certificates and National Service Certificate to: email@example.com or the address below
The Acting Director
National Folklore Board
P.O. Box CT9705
Cantonment – Accra
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Before the close of day of 11th June , 2021.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED