March 18th, 2020 at 10:09 am
To provide operational support in all research-related projects and activities in the Commission.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collects relevant data to facilitate the development of concepts papers/proposals in the Directorate;
- Provides inputs for the development of data collection instruments;
- Collects required data on salaries, allowances and other conditions of service using appropriate instruments;
- Provides input for the creation of a database for data storage and management;
- Prepares draft research reports for the attention of supervisor;
- Provides data for preparation of handbook and manuals for research and operations;
- Provides inputs for the preparation of annual and other periodic reports of the Directorate;
- Collects and collates inputs for the preparation of the annual budget and work plan of the Directorate.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in either Statistics, Mathematics or Economics. Must have at least two (2) years post-National Service work experience in a related role.
COMPETENCIES, SKILLS AND TECHNICAL ABILITIES
- Good knowledge in the application of data analysis tools and softwares;
- Average report writing skills;
- Basic knowledge of the public service;
- Communication and writing skills;
- Good analytical and quantitative skills;
- Computer literacy.
- Belief in dialogue
- Team- player
Applications for Category B should be forwarded, not later than March 31, 2020 together with supporting documents, statements of the applicant’s vision for the position, CV, contact telephone numbers, email address and addresses of three referees to:
THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE
FAIR WAGES AND SALARIES COMMISSION
P. O. BOX MB 263
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED