Renegades Africa in Accra has vacancies for the position of Accounts Assistant. The role reports directly to the Accountant.
- Company: Renegades Africa
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
To support the Accounting department by performing clerical tasks, including processing and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications with clients and vendors, fact checking, filing, and other duties, as needed
- Record and update receivable and payable ledgers.
- Prepare payment vouchers and ensure applicable withholding taxes have been deducted.
- Record daily sales invoices taking into consideration appropriate VAT/NHIL Calculations.
- Timely prepare and submit staff payroll, ensuring that applicable taxes and other deductions are considered.
- Ensure documents are filed properly.
- Prepare and ensure that VAT returns are filed before the deadline.
- Prepare and ensure that statutory deductions such as SSNIT Tier 1&2, P.A.Y.E are paid before the deadline.
- Prepare monthly Bank Reconciliation statements.
- Make entries of petty cash expenses.
- Prepare and submit monthly receivables and payables reports.
- Prepare and update the fixed asset register.
- Prepare monthly management accounts for decision making.
- Follow up outstanding payments from receivables.
- Any other duty delegated by management.
Interested applicants should click on the link below to apply:
Closing Date: 6 August 2020
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED