January 8th, 2024 at 06:15 am
Remote Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in Greece (£48,000 – £84,000 a year)
Greece is well-known for its stunning landscapes and vibrant startup scene. Non-EU/EEA citizens, on the other hand, may struggle to find work or obtain a work visa in the country.
As we take you on a tour of the visa sponsorship options available in Greece for international workers, this page includes organizations that are currently recruiting in Greece for sponsorship opportunities. You will also learn about job searching in Greece as well as the highest-paying employment in Greece, among other things. Let’s get this celebration going!
Searching for Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Greece
The job market is currently in shambles, and finding work remains challenging. Despite the fact that the economy is improving, many outsiders have lost their jobs. As a result of the ongoing situation, there have been rumors of foreigners departing.
People who are retired or do not work and get their money from sources other than the Greek economy should keep their money in a foreign bank account and get their money from sources other than Greece on a regular basis.
If you truly want to work in Greece, the Greek government’s Manpower Employment Organization (OAED) publishes a list of regions and jobs where there aren’t enough qualified applicants from Greece or the rest of the EU every year. In Greece, there are several places to look for work, including job boards on the Internet, newspaper classifieds, and staffing businesses. You can also look for work on the websites listed below:
List of Remote Jobs with visa sponsorship in Greece for foreigners
1. Digital Marketing Officer
- Manage large-scale paid media campaigns for multinational colleges in many markets;
- Experiment with paid channels such as Google search, YouTube, Meta, TikTok, GDN, and Snapchat.
- Understand the levers that lead to successful marketing and confidently make recommendations and optimizations based on this;
- Plan and conduct research to provide advice on marketing strategies based on the needs of international clients and the localized targeting required in each area.
- Learn about specific target markets and use this knowledge into your campaign strategy.
- Regular campaign reporting, assisting in the creation of dashboards utilizing Google
- Looker Studio and comparable tools; and
- Contribute to regular reports on campaign performance, optimizations, and recommendations for customers.
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience, ideally in international education.
- Bachelor’s degree with solid academic performance.
- Strong English proficiency; ability to write business reports; ability to discuss strategy and analysis with English speakers
- Data-driven, with proven experience developing and executing entire marketing strategy and execution campaigns across both paid and organic media channels.
- Relevant technological experience, including paid media channels, social media, search engine marketing, video editing, design, and so on.
- Volunteer or other life experience that exhibits ingenuity, hard work, perseverance, or a strong desire to succeed.
- It is strongly advised to study or gain experience overseas.
2. Data Analyst- Signpost
- Collect, clean, and analyze community input data acquired through Internews and NRC’s different community engagement programs, and detect trends that may affect the outcomes of public health, legal, and other humanitarian priorities, as well as the safety of community members.
- Work with project management to define clear data exchange procedures for the two entities to facilitate seamless and timely analysis.
- Implement safe and accountable data handling and storage practices, and work with the Humanitarian Data Coordinator to verify they comply with Internew internal standards.
- Monitor and collect alternative techniques for gathering and analyzing community data, and suggest modifications to our process as appropriate.
- Contribute to the creation of frequent rumor and feedback content, as well as reports, articles, research, and other goods for humanitarian, media, and health partners to better their awareness of the affected population’s problems and questions.
- Assist the Humanitarian Liaison in implementing a risk ranking and referral system for data that poses a high risk to individuals or groups.
- Provide regular updates to the team on recurring or emerging subjects and trends to contribute to the editorial process.
- Support monitoring and evaluation initiatives to analyze the ongoing project’s impact, reach, and quality.
- Perform any other responsibilities delegated by the supervisors;
- Understanding of and demonstrated commitment to supporting Internews’ Core Values in all duties.
Organizations Recruiting in Greece for Sponsorship Positions
PwC, VoiceWeb, Sunsail, The Moorings and Leopard Catamarans, Euronet Worldwide EFT Division, Uber, and Sunsail are the top organizations looking for sponsorship applicants right now.
Greek Work Visa Categories
Greece has two types of work visas: “C” visas for short-term stays and “D” visas for longer-term stays. Short-term visas allow tourists to enter or stay in the Schengen area for up to 90 days in a row, or 90 days altogether, throughout 180 days. The majority of people choose this visa because:
- Family excursions
- Brief business journeys
- Conventions, fairs, showcases, or exhibitions
- Meetings of the General Assembly or the Board of Directors
- Providing services within the same corporate family
Staff will almost certainly need a long-stay or D visa to enter Greece and apply for a residence permit. The duration of work visas in this category is limited to one year. Anyone entering the country on a D visa must immediately apply for a residence permit.
This visa is often obtained for the following reasons:
How to Apply for a Work Visa in Greece
Your employees must also compile the relevant papers in order to be given a work visa in Greece. These are as follows:
- Completed Greek or English D visa application form
- A passport that is valid for at least three months after the expiration date of the D visa
- copies of data pages and residency permits
- a recent color passport-size photograph that is no older than six months
- Valid travel health insurance during the term of the D visa
- Health and fitness certificate
- replica of the applicant’s criminal record
In order to legally work for your company in Greece, employees must obtain a work permit after receiving a working visa. You must be incorporated and have a local business license as the employer. After that, you can apply for a work permit on behalf of the employee. Employees just need a work permit and a long-term stay visa to live and work legally in the country, as work permits now double as residency permits. Work permits are typically issued for a year and are location, employer, and occupation-specific.
Top 10 in-demand jobs in Greece
You might be interested in the types of jobs that are now in demand. These professions are in high demand all across the world.
Here is a list of the top ten most in-demand jobs.
- Developer of software.
- Doctors and other medical professionals.
- Managers of sales.
Given what you’ve learned about some of the most in-demand jobs, you could pursue any of them. Actually, the chances of finding a job in any of these disciplines are slim.
What is it like to work full-time in Greece?
Greek laborers typically work 40 hours per week, or 8 hours per day for a five-day workweek. The working week could be extended to 48 hours if both the company and the employee agree.
The minimum wage in Greece
Since June 2022, Greece’s national minimum wage has been fixed at €831.8 per month, or €9,982 annually when 12 payments are taken into account.
- FIRSTLY, CANADA WORK VISA 2023: NO LMIA || VISA & ACCOMMODATION PROVIDED
- SECONDLY, BECOME A TEACHER IN CANADA | PERMANENT RESIDENCY | MOVE TO CANADA
- THIRDLY, LIST OF COUNTRIES WHERE UAE EXPATS CAN GET AN E-VISA
- MOREOVER, CANADA’S FAMILY CLASS AND SPOUSE WORK PERMITS ARE OPEN
- THEN, CANADA OFFERS NEW INVESTMENT PROSPECTS IN IMMIGRANT SETTLEMENT SERVICES
- ALSO, CHECK THE NEWLY UNVEILED CANADA’S ‘WORLD’S MOST BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED’ PASSPORT
- FINALLY, THE BEST AND WORST COUNTRIES FOR SCHENGEN VISAS FOR TRAVELLERS REVEAL
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED