Rehoboth Properties Limited Invites Job Applications
Rehoboth Properties, a well-known and successful real estate business based in Accra, is looking for a dynamic person to fill the role of General Manager.
The General Manager will be in charge of running the business on a day-to-day basis, improving how the business works as a whole, teaching department heads, managing budgets, making strategic plans, making policies, and telling people what the business goals are.
- Keeping an eye on daily business activities and those of others
- Creating and implementing growth strategies
- Training low-level managers and staff
- Creating and managing budgets
- Increasing revenue
- Hiring employees
- Evaluating Performance and Productivity
- Analyzing accounting and financial data
- Researching and finding growth opportunities
- Writing reports and giving presentations
Needed Qualifications and Experience
Master’s degree in business administration or a related field; • Membership in a recognized professional group.
- At least 10 years of related work experience after getting a degree
- Having work experience in a housing institution is a plus.
Core Competencies Required
- Have at least a bachelor’s degree in building technology or a similar field. A master’s degree in business administration or a professional qualification in marketing will be an advantage.
- Have 7 years of relevant work experience in the building and construction business, of which 3 years must be in a managerial position, working for a reputable multinational or local construction and Real Estate Company
- Have good project management and development skills.
- Be able to influence and negotiate contracts, as well as market the company’s social housing products.
- Have a strong sense of control and be smart, focused, hardworking, and firm.
- Have good knowledge of different business functions;
- Have good knowledge of different business functions; Have strong people management skills;
- Have strong leadership qualities; Have perfect presentation, spoken, and written communication skills;
- Be highly organized; Have strong work ethics;
- Have good interpersonal skills; Pay close attention to details;
- Be proactive; Know how to use a computer and the Microsoft Office suite;
How to Apply for this Rehoboth Properties Limited Job
Candidates can send their resumes to the following email address: email@example.com
Deadline: April 21, 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Newmont Mining Corporation Latest Job Offer
- Secondly, New Job Vacancy at Serendipalm Co. Ltd.
- Thirdly, Job Vacancy at Food and Agriculture Organization
- Then, Abt Associates Calls For Job Applications
- Also, New Job Advertisement at Old Mutual
- Moreover, Job Opening at International Cocoa Initiative (ICI)
- Additionally, AirtelTigo Latest Job Recruitment Announcement
- More so, Chirano Gold Mines Limited Job Opportunities
- Afterward, Norsaac Calls For Job Applications
- Lastly, ABS Bureau New Job Announcement
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED