Registrar at Design & Technology Institute (DTI)
- To help students with all aspects of student management and make sure their records are kept well from the time they enroll until they graduate.
- Take care of the student registration and admissions processes at DTI by processing student applications quickly, setting up tests and interviews, and giving successful applicants information about DTI admissions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Make policies, processes, systems, and a student database for academic administration.
- Work closely with the Head of the Institute and the Head of Operations to provide the Institute with combined services.
- Make plans and programs for letting new students in each year.
- Tell people when the DTI applications process will start and end, working with the head of the institute.
- Stay up-to-date on the best management practices in the TVET sector and use them in DTI when it makes sense.
- Make sure that the Institute follows all applicable laws and rules when it comes to all academic management processes and procedures.
- Give partners, communities, and feeding schools up-to-date and full information about DTI.
- Set up the connections needed for the hiring process.
- Keep both paper and computer records of student applications, admissions, and selections.
- Handle new student records, including records from other schools, by setting up folders and entering student information into the right systems.
- Make student ID cards, bus passes, and other forms of identification and give them out.
- Make sure that all of the student’s learning and study tools, like textbooks, are ordered and given out (work with stores and the library).
- Keep all information about students and other sensitive information secret.
- Spread school papers and information.
- Run the software for managing schools.
- Make sure that all students, teachers, and visitors follow the Institute’s rules and security standards.
- Do any other tasks that the Head of the Institute may give you from time to time.
Students are on the inside. Prospective students, communities, prospective parents, and visitors are on the outside.
Needed Qualifications and Experience
- At least a bachelor’s degree and at least seven years of work experience after National Service.
- Must have a track record of being well-organized and following rules.
Must be knowledgeable in
- Using a computer and tools to make spreadsheets and databases and keep them up to date
• Very good at getting things done and talking to people.
- Work under pressure
- Lead a group
How to Apply
All CVs and letters of interest should be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants should make it clear in the subject line of their email and cover letter what job they want.
Closing Date: June 23, 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Newmont Mining Corporation Latest Job Offer
- Secondly, New Job Vacancy at Serendipalm Co. Ltd.
- Thirdly, Job Vacancy at Food and Agriculture Organization
- Then, Abt Associates Calls For Job Applications
- Also, New Job Advertisement at Old Mutual
- Moreover, Job Opening at International Cocoa Initiative (ICI)
- Additionally, AirtelTigo Latest Job Recruitment Announcement
- More so, Chirano Gold Mines Limited Job Opportunities
- Afterward, Norsaac Calls For Job Applications
- Lastly, ABS Bureau New Job Announcement
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED