February 26th, 2020 at 07:10 pm
- Company: CSquared
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics / Transportation Jobs in Ghana
The Procurement & Supply Chain Manager is a creative and analytical go-getter who will take on a portfolio of challenging cost and time saving projects. Under the supervision of the Group CFO, the role is responsible for effective delivery of procurement services to the CSquared Group, analyzing and interpreting the financial rules and regulations and provides solutions to a wide spectrum of complex issues related to procurement.
This position will also be responsible for ensuring values and competencies in maintaining transparency, integrity and compliance with established rules and regulations. The job holder will promote a collaborative, client-focused, quality and results-oriented approach and be the link that will streamline operations within and across Business Units for all procurement and supply chain related issues. The Procurement & Supply Chain Manager will also be responsible for managing and enhancing customer relationships, building vendor partnerships, process improvements within the team, achieving cost savings goals and negotiations with contractors and suppliers.
- Full compliance of procurement activities under CSquared rules, regulations, policies and strategies and ensure implementation of an effective internal control, proper design and functioning of a client-oriented procurement management system.
- Analysis of requirements and synthesis of proposals for cost saving and reduction strategies.
- Synthesis of proposals and implementation of contract strategy including tendering processes and evaluation, contractor appraisal, managing the contract and contractor, legal considerations (in consultation with the legal department) and payment conditions, risk assessment.
- Plan, develop and implement strategic procurement including sourcing strategy, supplier selection and evaluation (in collaboration with relevant stakeholders), quality management, customer relationship management, e-procurement introduction and promotion, performance measurement.
- Develop and implement proper monitoring and control of procurement processes including organization of RFQ, receipt of quotations, bids or proposals, their evaluation, negotiation of certain conditions of contracts in full compliance with CSquared policies and procedures.
- Collaborate closely with functional groups within the CSquared Group to enhance the cost effective use of vendors and to create new solutions that improve procurement process speed, reduce risk, preserve capital and increase EBITDA.
- Consistently strive to create, develop and implement additional procedures, systems, programs and processes aimed at continuous improvement, quality and customer enhancement.
- Ensure Group-wide needs for due diligence, risk assessment and continuing vendor monitoring are being accomplished
- Manage the interaction between vendors and internal program deliveries to provide adequate visibility of interdependent initiatives and program activities
- Monitor and report on the performance of selected vendors to ensure timely delivery in line with contractual obligations and performance metrics and ensure deactivation/blacklisting of non performing vendors or vendors that deliver substandard goods
- Manage outward communication to vendors to facilitate understanding and awareness of organizational strategic direction, changes and challenges
- Review monthly and quarterly procurement status reports for all purchases and share the Report with the CSquared Group Leadership on a regular basis.
Preferred qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Procurement and Logistics, Business Administration and a qualified member of a professional body governing procurement profession e.g CIPS
- +7 years in a similar position
- Good understanding and experience in the Wireless/Hitech industry is required
- Must be aware of the general regulatory norms of the telecom sector across multi-countries
- Experience at the national or international level in procurement management is required
- Experience required in contract negotiations, commercial collections and commercial sales.
- Experience in supplier/contractor negotiations, evaluations, selections, assessments preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Excel skills
- Good understanding and knowledge of the G- Suite of applications will be an added advantage
Skills and Competences
- Excellent planning skills
- High Sense of Integrity
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong management skills
- Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Organized with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to develop good relationships with customers, vendors and internal team members
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Ability to exercise independent discretion on matters of significance, and work with little supervision
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent follow up skills
- Dynamic, team player, self-starter, results-oriented
- Excellent Negotiation Skills
- High Sense of Integrity
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 25th April, 2020
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED