Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 330,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
About the job
The role of the Helpdesk personnel is to serve as the first and major point of contact to all users for all IT services. He/She will help provide first-level support to IT incident logs and service requests from users. He/She will report to the West Africa USS Team Lead and Ghana IT Manager.
- Take full ownership of all logged incidents, problems, and request fulfillment in an end-to-end and timely manner while communicating updates to affected users within approved SLA.
- Utilize technical resources and support procedures to resolve users’ IT challenges and ensure high customer satisfaction for all logged incidences, problems, and service requests.
- Maintain an updated employees’ and general IT assets inventory of the organization in an effective manner.
- Develop users’ usage manual and guidelines for basic IT application and infrastructure services.
- Diagnose and provide 1st level support to all users’ hardware and software reported incidents with IT tools are provided to them in a timely manner.
- Provide CUG telephone lines to users and help users to escalate and resolve issues with the concerned telephone service providers when required.
- Escalate all unresolved issues to upper ties support and/or supervisors in accordance with the established escalation processes.
- Work as an effective team member to provide support to other IT teams when required.
- Support and participate effectively in all organizational capabilities initiatives and operations to ensure success.
- Perform other assigned duties effectively and timely.
- Operation and maintenance of all meeting room and training room communication infrastructure to ensure high service availability and quality of service experience to users.
Key Performance Areas
- Ensure Continuous Service 20%
- Manage facilities 20%
- Manage Performance and Capacity 20%
- Manage configuration 20%
- Organisation Capability-Support 20%
Educational Requirements/Professional Qualifications
- Possess a BSc degree in Computer Science, IT Management, or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience post-National Service in technical helpdesk/user support.
- ITILv3/CCNA/and or certification in BCP will be an added advantage
- Ability to diagnose and resolve problems.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS/ MS Office Applications.
- Superior customer service and support skills.
- Strong problem resolution, judgment, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal.
- Able to work under pressure with little or no supervision.
- Ability to manage information flow and dissemination on a need-to-know basis
- Effective time management for workflow and delivery of results
- Ability to plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet agreed on deadlines
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Ability to take initiatives, be proactive and forward-thinking
- Attentive to details
- Team player
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: The application closes on 29 March 2022
Kindly note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Hybrid & Vaccination policy
Deloitte Africa has successfully launched the Hybrid Working model. Aligned with this model is our commitment to maintaining an environment for personnel, clients, and visitors that is safe and, as far as reasonably practicable, free from health risks.
Medical evidence provides overwhelming and empirical evidence that vaccination is currently the most effective means of preventing the spread of COVID-19 and reducing the likelihood of serious illness, death, transmissions, and infections. More information about our mandatory vaccination policy will be discussed during the recruitment process for this position.
JOBS AVAILABLE TODAY
- DVLA Approved vehicle inspection center full list of jobs
- Non-bank financial institution jobs
- Company with its partnership in the USA recruiting in Ghana
- More jobs at Rural Banking sector
- Agresearch Lead Latest Employment Opportunities
- Education Development Center (EDC) Invites Job Applications
- APPLY FAST|| Deloitte Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED