Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Fortress Ghana Recruitment 2020.
- Company: Fortress Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Construction / Real Estate Jobs in Ghana
Reporting to the Business Manager, the functions of this role include but are not limited to the provision of administrative and staff support as it relates to the real estate projects undertaken by the company, all associated and assigned business operations, forming and preserving business affiliations with professional and statutory bodies as required and coordination between all stakeholders required for operations. This role requires the performance of a variety of tasks as they arise as well as coordination and collaboration between all related parties.
This role requires an individual with the following attributes:
- Enthusiastic but disciplined
- Solutions oriented and a problem solver
- Highly self-driven and motivated
- Highly detail oriented
- Excellent communicator
- Highly organized
- May perform administrative duties specific to department such as, conducting research on real estate property, update real estate databases, and preparing collateral materials for period presentation and distribution.
- Interfaces with sales professionals, marketing assistants, and researchers regarding marketing and client requirements. Gathers the necessary information to complete marketing tasks. In consultation with Management, determines the appropriate methodology in creating marketing and presentation materials.
- Coordinates multiple client projects by meeting with sales professionals, approving and closing out task specifications and tracking results.
- Updates database and manages communication channels.
- May arrange meetings and conferences, schedules appointments, and completes travel or conference arrangements. May maintain personal calendar for assigned personnel.
- MBA or Marketing Degree (with some experience in real estate)
- Professional certificates and other professional memberships within the industry are a plus.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience preferably within the real estate sector.
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant, Virtual Assistant
- Office Admin Assistant is a plus.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal.
- Agility and versatility are prerequisites for this job.
Desirable but Non-Essential Requirements
- Able to use data analyzing software
- Have an established network with the industry
Salary Negotiable is dependent on Experience (however this is an entry level position)
Method of Application
Interested persons should send their CV’s to [email protected]
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED