A Real Estate Company is looking for interested persons to fill the following vacant positions:
- Quantity Surveyor
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Administration of contracts for smooth project execution.
- Preparation of monthly statements.
- Handling Official contract management issues.
- Preparation of tender documents/processes.
- Developing and keeping a database of materials prices
- Estimate quantities and costs of materials for all projects
- Inspection of works and reporting on them
- Attending site meetings and addressing queries from sites
- Monitoring of project finance and cost control
- Liaising with stakeholders on all project matters
- Undertaking any ad-hoc tasks assigned.
Qualification and Experience
- Degree with at least three years relevant experience is required
2. Technical Manager
- The ultimate purpose of the role is to coordinate all project engineering and workshop activities. The role will also be responsible for all technical and project control disciplines involved in the overall project lifecycle from initiation, planning, execution, and closure related to oil & gas projects. There will be a high level of mentoring required in this role to provide general assurance to the team in all tasks, including Project Management & delivery, Workshop Production Management, Cost Management, and Performance-monitoring tasks
- The position will work closely with the contract & commercial to prepare to protect specific documentation such as Tender Enquiry, Project
Qualification: Building Technology
HOW TO APPLY
Email CV to [email protected]
Closing Date: 28th July 2020.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED