RADIOGRAPHER (QUALIFIED) – UK ROYAL ARMY
Offshore, onshore, close to home, or on the other side of the world, our personnel need the best medical treatment. This can only happen if they get the best medical diagnoses, and that’ll be your job. As a Royal Navy Radiographer you’ll contribute significantly to the overall care and treatment of our casualties.
You could find yourself on a Role 2 Afloat team responding to a humanitarian crisis or as part of the Commando Forward Surgical Group which provides a surgical capability for 3 Commando Brigade. You could also find yourself on our Maritime Role 3 capability on board RFA Argus responsible for the provision of Ultrasound, X-ray or CT scans to ensure our clinicians can quickly and accurately assess and treat our patients.
You will be working as part of highly specialist multidisciplinary team delivering cutting edge care using the latest in medical innovations and you’ll directly contribute to the outcomes of our patients.
There will be plenty of opportunities to develop and enhance your career in line with your ambitions. When not on Operations you you’ll be based at a Joint Hospital Group South in Plymouth or The Royal Centre for Defence Medicine in Birmingham.
Both are military units embedded into the NHS trusts where you’ll work in multi-disciplinary teams of military and NHS colleagues. You’ll develop and maintain your clinical skills and take advantage of the Post Registration training opportunities available to you.
- Gain your qualification, and then apply and develop your clinical skills in diverse environments
- Work within a Joint Hospital Group Unit and be deployed all over the world when needed
- Tailor your career to your ambitions, whether that’s further professional training in ultrasound and CT scanning, or serve with more specialised forces like the Royal Marines.
- Be part of a world-class medical service that’s respected far beyond the Armed Forces
Pay and benefits
- A salary of over £33,000 after initial training
- Fantastic pay and promotion prospects
- An excellent pension scheme
- Six weeks of paid holiday every year
- Free medical and dental care
- Sports and adventurous training opportunities
- You must be aged 20 to 39
- BSc or MSc in Diagnostic Radiography
- Health and Care Professions Council Membership
- A National of the United Kingdom, a Commonwealth citizen or Dual National
- A Body Mass Index (BMI) between 18 and 28 (between 17 and 27 if under 18)
- Pass the Naval Swimming Test
Skills and interests
- An ambitious medical professional
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Quick thinking and calm under pressure
- Caring and compassionate nature
- A team player
- An adventurous spirit
HOW TO APPLY FOR RADIOGRAPHER (QUALIFIED) – UK ROYAL ARMY
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- UK JOBS: RECEPTIONIST PAID $29.8K A YEAR AND OPERATIONS ADMINISTRATOR PAID $57.5K
- WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT JOBS IN THE UK PAYING £24K – £30K PER ANNUM
- KITCHEN HELPER JOB PAID $15 PER HOUR IN ALBERTA
- WAITER/WAITRESS JOB PAID $19 PER HOUR IN ALBERTA
- HIGH DEMAND JOBS IN LONDON
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED