QUICKLY APPLY: COCOBOD nationwide recruitment
Recruitment Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ghanaians for the undermentioned positions in a reputable state institution. This is as credibly advertised in the Graphic newspaper.
Checks made by newsnowgh.com have it that this nationwide recruitment is being undertaken by the Ghana Cocoa Board. However, applications are to be submitted to the Graphic Communications Group for subsequent submission.
Vacancies advertised include the following;
1. Assistant Account Officer (Degree in Accounting or Finance)
2. Account Clerks (WASSCE)
3. Clerk / Typists ( O’level or WASSCE)
4. Security Assistants / Guards (GCE O’level WASSCE)
5. Information Systems Technician (Diploma in Computer studies)
6. Cartographic draughtman (HND/Diploma in geometric engineering)
7. Drivers (BECE plus driving license D)
8. Water Treatment Attendants (WASSCE plus certificate in Water Management Studies /NVTI 1&2 in plumbing
9. Technical Help officer (MSc Agriculture, Agronomy Extension)
10. Assistant Technical Officer (Degree in Agriculture or Agronomy Extension)
11. Principal Technical Assistant (Diploma in Agriculture or Agronomy Extension)
12. Senior Technical Assistant (Certificate in Agriculture or Agronomy Extension)
Kindly note that all related job descriptions (purpose and duties or responsibilities), skills and qualifications according to the above listed positions are attached in the images.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applications with comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) must be sent to:
Advert no. 342C/o Graphic Communications Group LimitedPost Office Box 742A
No later than October 4th, 2019.
Only submitted applicants will be contacted