An Operator in the Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) industry in Ghana is seeking an experienced, dynamic and results-oriented person with industry experience to fill the position of Manager, Projects, and Maintenance.
Core Purpose of the Job
The purpose of the job is to assist the Development Manager in identifying and carrying out new projects and leading the maintenance of the existing QSR’s, Plant and Machinery, Equipment and Facilities.
- Identification of Viable New Sites/locations and Properties for QSR Development in line with expansion goals
- Completion of assigned Civil projects, according to prescribed standards and time limits
- Prepare and manage the Budgets, programmes and schedules for all Projects Proper Maintenance works on existing QSR Stores
- Ensure Maintenance of all QSR Equipment, including planned servicing and preventive Maintenance to ensure up-time and uninterrupted QSR operations
- Responsible for overlooking AMC of the Stores, Office, Plant and Machinery
- Controlling of Power Costs
- Identification of Vendors for various projects and sub-contracts
- Negotiation and TOT finalisation as per norm
- Coordination with Regulatory Agencies on Permits, etc. for new and existing projects ensuring statutory compliance
- Any other responsibility so given
Qualification Required & Experience
8 – 10 years of work experience with relevant Engineering Educational Qualification in Civil, Projects & Maintenance in the QSR industry.
The successful candidate is expected to have a broad range of technical engineering (mechanical, plumbing, electrical, civil) knowledge and awareness of details in order to be able to recognise when problems are developing in the various disciplines, and to initiate appropriate corrective actions.
Extensive knowledge of Management theory & practical experience of handling QSR machinery & equipment, including Chillers, Freezers, Refrigerators & Air Conditioners is required
Mode of Application:
Qualified candidates should kindly send an application letter and CV to [email protected]; with the Job Title as the subject.
Deadline: 27th January 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED