QUICK APPLY || Social Media Specialist job vacancies available
Social Media Specialist
A media consultancy company is looking for a Social Media Specialist to man its social media accounts.
The qualified candidate will manage blogs, social media handles, and community development. If you’re a creative mind who is up to date with the latest social media trends, you might be a perfect fit.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create a strong social media presence for the company and its clients on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
• Develop and execute unique strategies for each platform
• Track real-time conversations and engagement surrounding the company’s industry of business using social media
• Create content for social media platforms including photos, video and infographics
• Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy while working closely with management to execute digital and social campaigns.
• Manage social media advertising
• Build a content calendar for all platforms
• Assist with analytics across social and digital platforms
• Degree in marketing, communications, journalism or closely related field or comparable work experience
• 2-3 years handling social media marketing campaigns.
• Knowledge in Photoshop
• Experience in using social analytics tools
• A positive team-oriented attitude
• Ability to work independently with strong attention to detail, grammar and proofreading skills
• Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritise work functions
Salary is Negotiable. Working tools will be provided by the company.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Requirements: Send a Cover letter together with your CV to [email protected] stating the position applying for as subject.
Deadline: February 6, 2020.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED