The National Ambulance Service is recruiting qualified personnel to be trained as an Emergency Medical Technician (ENTs) Basic and Advanced.
A. GENERAL ELIGIBILITY
An eligible applicant must be:
- A Ghanaian Citizen
- With no criminal records and of good character
- Between the ages of 18 years and 35 years
- Physically, mentally and medically fit
B. GENERAL REQUIREMENT
- Height Male – 1068m (minimum) Female – 1.60m (minimum)
- Good eyesight
- Not allergic to bloody situations
- Not epileptic
- Able to work under pressure
- Valid (NHIA) Card
1) GENERAL QUALIFICATION – Emergency Medical Technicians Basic Non-Driver
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
A candidate who meet requirement A and B above must possess the following Educational Qualification
- SSSCE/WASSCE with credit in 5 subjects including English, Mathematics, and Science or its equivalent
- BECE Certificate
- Candidate must be a computer literate
- Candidates with additional certificates in Secretariatship, DBS Accountancy and any relevant post-secondary certificate from the recognized institutions would be an advantage.
2) GENERAL QUALIFICATION – Emergency Medical Technicians ADVANCE
General qualification: graduate candidates must satisfy requirement A, B, and C; In addition, must possess:
- A degree from a recognized and accredited institution
- National Service Certificate
The first year of this program is the EMT Basic training followed by the Advance program for the second year.
JOB PROFILE SYNOPSIS FOR EMT-BASIC
A qualified applicant would go through intensive 12 months training which involves:
Class Room Lectures, Physical Drills, Stress Drills, Practical Attachments at Accident and Emergency Wards of Selected Hospital and Ambulance Stations.
Successful applicants should be prepared to work in any part of the country
SCREENING AND EXAMINATION
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for screening and examination at designated screening centers.
Successful Applicants will be invited in batches for medical Screening and physical examination
Only applicants who are successful in the medical Examination will be recruited for training.
sales of e-voucher at all Branches of the GCB, NIB and ADB Bank commences on 20th February, 2020.
- The National Ambulance Services has not contracted any middleman to recruit on its behalf and as such, no monies should be paid to anybody with regards to application
- Please do not submit more that one application form
- All academic certificates will be betted at WAEC and any applicant who is found to have presented forged document will be prosecuted.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Purchase e-Voucher card at a cost of GHC50 from any branch of GCB, NIB and ADB across the country.
Log on to the recruitment portal via the link below and follow the proceeding instructions to commence.
CLOSING DATE: 20TH MARCH 2020
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED