QUARTSONS IS A PROFESSIONAL SERVICES FIRM THAT EXISTS TO GIVE ORGANISATIONS THE EDGE TO THRIVE. WITH OUARTSONS, WE HAVE A GENUINE DESIRE TO MAKE YOU SUCCEED. THIS DESIRE DRIVES OUR QUEST FOR EXCELLENCE AND INNOVATION THAT EMPOWERS OUR CLIENTS TO DOMINATE IN INDUSTRY AND COMMERCE.
POSITON: CFO E ACCOUNTING SERVICES (MANAGER)
The CFO & Accounting services position is an outsourced accounting service provided by Quartsons to assist businesses to meet their accounting and compliance needs of its clients. The Services consist of
• management account reporting.
• tax and other regulatory compliance
• assist in instituting good internal controls and providing technical accounting support to clients
The Accounting Service Manager will be a senior management position who manages a team in his department and reports to the Director or Partner for Accounting Services. His/her main responsibility is to manage the team’s day-to-day basis to develop and maintain a strong relationship with the external and internal clients to ensure client satisfaction. The candidate will manage a portfolio of clients, schedule tasks, and monitor through to timely delivery to the client. The accounting services manager will also contribute to business development by proactively seeking out new opportunities for the team
Must be a Chartered Accountant (CA and ACCA Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting/Finance/Economics (MBA is an added advantage) critical and logical thinking, ability to reach the correct conclusion
• Analytical and solution-oriented on the available facts and arguments mind based
•4+ years’ experience in a similar role. 2 years) of which should be in a practicing firm Accounting and Audit Firm in a similar role
Ability to work as part of a mam and on multiple engagements simultaneously
• Strong knowledge of Ghanaian tax laws Withholding tax PAYE. VAT etc.)
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Ability to analyze information learn quickly and open-minded
Advanced computer skills and ability to use any Accounting software and
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English excel
A grounding knowledge in IFRS
A genuine ability to engage and influence clients; building and maintaining strong relationships is crucial in this role
• Must be proactive and flexible with clients’ needs
Responsibilities will vary, but examples include:
• Managing client assignments – determining resource requirements, monitoring progress against budget and timeframe, reviewing work completed by junior team members and resolving all project issues prior to director’s review,
• Managing the Junior team on a daily basis.
• Managing clients portfolio
• Acting as the first point of contact within the firm for the client anticipating and responding
quickly to client needs, keeping them informed of the progress of work.
• Ensure that the firm’s risk management and quality control procedures are adhered to
• Recruiting, managing, and developing team members.
• Requesting feedback from clients and acting promptly to improve client service
• Escalating potential overruns,
• Contributing to business development opportunities
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing clients,
• Proactively performs preventive quality controls and takes corrective actions when necessary
• Be able to prepare financial statements for our clients
• Validates and approves all the monthly and yearly tax liabilities ensuring that the legislation is applied per transaction to avoid huge tax liabilities to our clients
• Handles VAT reconciliations, payments to tax and social insurance authorities
• Assist client to institute an effective internal control system to minimize exposures
• Any other duty that would be requested by the CFO & Accounting Services Director
HOW TO APPLY
Send CV to [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: Ongoing
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED