It is announced for the information of the general public that suitably qualified individuals are invited to apply for the various vacancies in both Teaching and Non-Teaching areas at Sunyani Technical University.
Quantity Surveyor Duties and Responsibilities
- Review architectural plans and prepare quantity needs
- Estimate the quantity and costs of materials
- Prepare contracts and documents
- Set budgets for payments, inventory needs, and materials
- Analyze costs for maintenance and additional building needs
- Track changes in plans or constructions; update budgets
- Negotiate with contractors and subcontractors
- Hire and document contractors and subcontractors
- Act as a liaison between clients and site
Salary and conditions of service are attractive.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested Candidates are to complete Application Forms (form A1 for both senior members teaching and senior staff non-teaching and form A2 for non-teaching Junior Staff
Eight (8) copies of the completed Application Form (folder appropriately labelled with position being applied for) with application letter, up to date CVs, copies of academic and professional certificates and transcripts of academic records must be submitted.
Completed application forms should be submitted to the address below before Friday, February 26, 2021:
THE DEPUTY REGISTRAR,
HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTORATE
SUNYANI TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY
P. O. BOX 206
TEL: +233 (0) 3520 27052 / 23278
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED