- Company: Dredge Masters Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics / Transportation Jobs in Ghana
DML is a market leader in dredging and has a sizable presence in Marine and Civil Construction. Dredging services cover urban dredging and environmental dredging, dredging of dams, rivers and lagoons, maintenance dredging of ports and harbors.
Marine construction activities involve beach nourishments, coastal defense and other coastal protection measures.
The company is also active in urban drainage and drain construction.
Dredge Masters Limited (DML) is an ISO certified company with certification in Quality ISO 9001:2015, Occupational Health and Safety ISO 45001:2018 and Environmental Management System ISO 14001:2015 standards.
DML is known for quality and high operational excellence and adheres to sustainable development goals (SDG’s). DML is seeking to fill the position of:
JOB TITLE: Quantity Surveyor
- Location: Accra
- Posted on: July 19, 2021
- Closing Date: July 30, 2021
seek to minimize cost and the risk of a construction project and enhance value for money while still achieving the required legal standards and quality of our projects to ensure statutory building regulations are met
REPORT TO: Civil Engineer
- Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- Track changes to the design and or construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly
- Measure and value the work done on site
- Procure or agree the services of contractors and or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project.
- Pay subcontractors
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers
- Select and or source construction materials
- Submit weekly and monthly progress reports
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Quantity Surveying, Building Technology or Commercial Management or related field
- Membership of a recognized professional body
- 10 years of experience as a Quantity Surveyor in construction or dredging projects. 3 similar projects (urban dredging projects with contaminated dredging materials) carried out as a specialist.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- A good working knowledge of MS Excel and ability to learn how to use specialist software
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work in a team
- The ability to negotiate
- Attention to details and a methodical approach to work.
- Ability to use MS project or any management tool
Method of Application
Interested applicants may submit application and curriculum vitae to the under listed email address to: firstname.lastname@example.org
On or before 30th July, 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED