ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI IDUAPRIEM LIMITED (A subsidiary of AngloGold Ashanti Limited) operates the combined Teberebie and Iduapriem open-pits gold mines at Tarkwa in the Westem Region of Ghana and has a work force of over 1400, including contractors.
AngloGold Ashanti (Iduapriem) Limited (AAIL) is looking for highly qualified and motivated persons to join the team to undertake Special Projects with an estimated project duration of between nine and 24 months.
The incumbent must be able to do take off from drawings and be able to develop a complete estimate from preliminary information and drawings,
- Must keep abreast of the AGA yearly business planning economic parameters as well as the global price trends for various commodities to ensure the appropriate escalation is applied within the capital estimate
- Assist the Study Leads and Stay in Business (SIB) Project Managers onsite in compiling capital estimates for the different stages of projects
- Maintains the estimate template and assist in the improvement of the template where necessary
- Use the specified work breakdown structure (Work Breakdown Structure) to populate the capital estimate and thereafter capture all direct and indirect costs pertaining to the specified project’s scope of work.
- Compile project management documentation pertaining to the project cost, including but not limited to the Estimating Plan and the Basis of Estimate
- BSc degtee B-Tech in Quantity Surveying or its equivalent
- 3 years relevant experience in quantity surveying and cost estimating
- Sound understanding of components and key drivers of the mining value chain
- Demonstrate capacity to make sound project decisions and exercising independent judgement
- Demonstrate capability in organising work
- Strong ability to lead and work effectively with people
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure with quality of work as a priority
- Medical fitness for the position as well as the environment
Mode of Application
Interested and eligible persons are to email their covering letters and curriculum vitae with the subject line – the position title to [email protected] not later than Friday, 19 February 2021
NB: Only electronic applications will be accepted. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend the interview.
AAIL. is an equal opportunity employer. Women with the required criteria are encouraged to apply
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED