A pharmaceutical manufacturing company in Accra has opportunities for the following positions: Quality Control Chemist / Assistant
The chemist’s responsibilities include preparing test solutions, analyzing organic and inorganic compounds, and conducting quality control tests. The Chemist will conduct research and explore how products, processes, and equipment may be improved.
DUTIES OF Quality Control Chemist:
- Preparing test solutions, compounds, and reagents for conducting tests and advising and coordinating test procedures.
- Determining chemical and physical properties, compositions, structures, relationships, and reactions of organic and inorganic compounds.
- Using chromatography, spectroscopy, and spectrophotometry techniques.
- Developing, improving, and customizing products, equipment, formulas, processes, and analytical methods.
- Conferring with scientists and engineers to analyze, interpret, and develop tests.
- Introducing heat, light, energy, and chemical catalysts to chemical substances to induce reactions.
- Writing technical papers and reports, and preparing standards and specifications for processes, tests, and products.
- Maintaining laboratory instruments, troubleshooting malfunctions, and purchasing new laboratory supplies.
- Evaluating and ensuring compliance with laboratory safety procedures and standards.
- Experience in scientific research and laboratory work may be advantageous.
- Proficiency with computers and scientific equipment.
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Good presentation, documentation, and reporting skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical skills.
- You should be analytical, detail-oriented, and logical.
- You should be dedicated to furthering scientific knowledge and improving processes and products.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have HND in Laboratory Technology,
- B. Pharmacy. or B.Sc., Chemistry or Biochemistry, Laboratory Technology, Microbiology or Biotechnology.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical analysis is preferred, a minimum experience of 2 to 5 years.
- Should have knowledge in operating Instruments like Dissolution Tester, HPLC, UV / FTIR Spectrophotometer.
Note: Please mention the post applied for in the Email.
We offer competitive remuneration, benefit, and incentive packages.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your resume with contact mobile number to:
P. O. BOX 1681 (GPO) ACCRA.
Mail your CV To: [email protected]
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Deadline for submission is 18th March, 2022
- Ministry of Trade and Industry agency jobs under Gratis
- Internship Opportunity At Webster University Ghana
- Job Opportunity At L&J Foods Company Ltd
- Walulel Calls For Job Applications
- Proview GH Invites Job Applications
- Power City Network jobs
- Financial Services Sector Jobs
- Job Vacancy At Domestic Uniform Rental
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED