- Evaluate a range of products in accordance with quality assurance procedures.
- Identifies faults within prescribed quality control procedures.
- Recommends methods to improve product quality.
- Ensures that in-house QA systems are being maintained.
- To strictly follow established standards and systems set by our company and required by our customers.
Required Skills or Experience
- Preferably a diploma in apparel/textiles
- 3 years of experience in quality assurance
- Preferably from a textile company.
- Working knowledge of quality assurance systems
How To Apply
All applications should go to: Skills@gmail.com
CLOSING DATE: The deadline is 15th December
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED