QRX Sales Associate at mPharma
At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 300+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors.
We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers, and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across six African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Kenya, Rwanda, Malawi).Position Description
mPharma is looking for a responsible and trustworthy professional with exceptionally high work standards to join our team as a Sales Associate for QualityRx in the Ashanti Region
- Firstly, Deliver on assigned facility targets and associated high revenue contribution.
- Secondly, Conduct pharmacy assessment using the GH-QRx scorecard.
- Thirdly, Engage potential community pharmacies; effectively communicate the values of mPharma and QRX Model Pharmacy Program.
- Moreover, Build and maintain strong relationships with providers (QRx Pharmacies) in your assigned region through the organization of provider meetings and the application of other methodologies for customer acquisition.
- Additionally, Lead initial engagements, signing contracts, and ensuring a smooth transition to the Refurbishment and On-Boarding team to maintain the service and relationships.
- Then, Retrieve data on historical sales, operation expenses, business operation certificate, Pharmacy council certificate, and liabilities and share with the Sales Team Lead-QRx.
- Finally, Submit weekly Scouting Reports to the Sales Team Lead-QRx.
Our Ideal Candidate
- 2+ years experience in Sales and Marketing in the healthcare sector
- Understanding of business development initiatives and influencing stakeholders
- Enthusiasm to work with an early-stage start-up, commitment to helping us grow, and passion for healthcare in Africa
- Thrive on achieving success in a target driven environment
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
- Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to network with new people and develop business relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
- The ability to thrive in a matrix environment which requires working with multiple teams internally (this role will liaise with our Key Account, Technical, and Supply Chain teams)
- Frequent travel within assigned territory
- Lastly, Existing client/pharmacy list.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales or Marketing
- Healthcare background preferred
How to Apply for QRX Sales Associate at mPharma
Closing Date: 21st September 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED