Qatar Airways Job Recruitment April 2022
ABOUT QATAR AIRWAYS
Qatar Airways is one of the youngest global airlines to serve all six continents. We connect more than 140 destinations on the map every day, with a fleet of the latest-generation aircraft, and an unrivaled level of service from our home and hub, the Five-star airport, Hamad International Airport in Doha, the State of Qatar.
Currently, Qatar Airways is recruiting for the position indicated below:
POSITION: Cargo Sales Executive At Qatar Airways
We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Cargo Sales team in Accra as Cargo Sales Executive supporting Accra and Abidjan.
Generate maximum cargo sales in order to meet or exceed the set revenue/tonnage target for stations and to provide customer service in sales & operational areas liaising with Ground Handling Agents at stations and with Head Office, Cargo department.
- Generate maximum cargo sales to meet /exceed annual set revenue/tonnage targets by visiting cargo agents, telesales and promotional activities To be provided by stations the current year’s target and the percentage of increase or stations to be provided compared to the previous year
- Assist customers/clients with all information related to booking/forwarding/delivery liaising with local Ground Handling Agents and with the Head Office Cargo department to ensure./enhance a satisfactory service provided by QR. Approximate no. of clients/movement of shipments/query to be given here
- Distribute QR promotional items, circulars, memos, and announcements to the agents/freight forwarders to provide information on QR products & service
- Arrange and deliver necessary cargo stationeries, forms, and labels to GHA and appointed sales agents to have smooth handling and comply with regulations
- Maintain close coordination between QR Space Control and customers by ensuring their shipments are transferred, delivered on time, correct priority given to shipments, and for maximum utilization of space on the a/c.
- Proper flight planning for (no. of flights at stations and the set tonnage target for stations)
- Prepare, the Monthly Marketing Report for the sales achieved at stations and hand it over to the responsible person to capture information and monitor, and take corrective action to achieve the set sales/revenue target for the year. Monthly once (DATE TO BE FIXED BY STATION DEPENDING UPON HO, CARGO /FINANCE DEPT REQUIREMENT)
- Coordinate with customers/Cargo Claims Supervisor at Head Office and forward all necessary claim documents, handle discrepancies at stations and in all administrative issues related to stations. Fixed time to be given as target(e.g. claim files to reach within 7 days or 10 days)
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
- Oversee and supervise employees. Direct daily activities, recruit, train, develop and discipline to ensure a high standard of service delivery.
- Train and develop other employees, to ensure succession planning is in place.
- Trade or Diploma or Associate Degree or equivalent
- 4 years of job-related experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Strong negotiation and good communication skills.
- Command of English language (knowledge of French will be an added advantage)
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: APRIL 18, 2022
- Ghana Statistical Service 2022 permanent jobs across all 16 regions
- Ghana Water Company Limited Job Opportunities
- Ministry of Trade and Industry GEPA agency recruitment
- Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research jobs
- International Water Management Institute jobs for field Researchers
- NGC KARIDA Agrosciences Ltd Job Recruitment
- Permanent Job Recruitment Opportunities At DVLA
- GIZ Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- FARA Jobs For Consultants, Suppliers, Contractors and Service Providers
- Marie Stopes International Ghana Job Opportunity
- Job Vacancy at Fiaseman Rural Bank
- Cardno International Development Invites Job Applications
- KB Farms Exciting Career Opportunity
- Jumia Ghana Invites Job Applications
- Latest Job Recruitment at Worldreader
- African Union Calls For Job Applications
- Mo Ibrahim Foundation Exciting Career Opportunities
- G-PAK Limited New Job Opportunities
- Tampico Beverages New Employment Opportunity
- Creative Associates International Job Available
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED