Public Relations Specialist at DevWorks International
DevWorks International (DevWorks) is a U.S. based non-profit organization and has been a USAID implementer since 2010. DevWorks brings together a core team of solutions-oriented development professionals with expertise and experience across technical areas and geographies. Our approach is grounded in private sector engagement and improved service delivery, while building local capacity through ongoing partnerships and relationships.
We deliver market-based solutions across five areas: agriculture, water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH), youth, governance, and natural resource management. DevWorks guides decision makers who adopt recommendations resulting from proven interventions and helps translate these recommendations into effective policies, rules, and regulations that support scaling up.
For more information, please visit: www.devworks.org
DevWorks is currently seeking a Public Relations Specialist for an upcoming 5-year USAID-funded Performance Accountability Activity. The position is contingent upon award.
The Public Relations (PR) Specialist will support activities to build the capacity of Ghanaian government officials and service providers to improve their ability to use communications and outreach strategies and tools to effectively engage with citizens and promote government accountability and transparency. The PR Specialist will also work to empower local NGOs, CSOs, and CBOs to communicate effectively and mobilize stakeholders using locally generated performance data in support of reform and development initiatives. In addition, the PR Specialist will contribute to planning, designing, and reporting on program activities related to increasing the effectiveness of communications and advocacy campaigns.
- Firstly, Lead the development of tools and trainings that improve the capabilities of governments, civil society organizations, service providers, and media organizations to effectively communicate with their target audiences and/or constituencies.
- Secondly, Support partner organizations, service providers, and consultants in implementing project activities related to communications, advocacy, public education, and outreach.
- Then, Support training for local service providers in effectively engaging citizens, civil society and media and facilitate the establishment of community fora and other platforms where service providers and their customers can engage.
- Lastly, Contribute to monitoring and reporting on results related to communications, advocacy, and outreach activities.
How To Apply for Public Relations Specialist at DevWorks International
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with “Public Relations Specialist – USAID ” Ghana Performance Accountability Activity in the subject line
Closing Date: 4th July 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED