PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
- To provide support, advice, counselling and coaching to managers and staff on Human Resource issues.
- To undertake tasks such as writing news reports, feature articles, drafting speeches and press releases as well as assist in organizing events.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Produce news reports for the organization’s communication platforms and contribute feature articles to the organization’s journal and other media;
- Draft annual and quarterly reports, press releases, brochures as well as speeches;
- Assist in editing and proof-reading content material for the organization’s communication platforms;
- Assist in the maintenance and regular update of information on the organization’s website;
- Assist in organizing corporate events – seminars, conferences, exhibitions, etc;
- Assist in monitoring the media, including newspapers, magazines. journals, Radio/TV, online/social media sites, blogs, etc for information;
- Minimum academic qualification of a first degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Mass Communication or a related field;
- Minimum of five years working experience in a similar role performing the duties listed above (responsibilities section) in a mass media environment;
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Knowledge of Ghana’s trade and transportation sectors as well as shipping and logistics industry:
- Experience in digital marketing or use of social media platforms.
Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Research, imagination and problem solving
- Public speaking, interviewing and event moderation;
- Flexibility and adaptability to change;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Creativity and artwork design.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Applicants should forward their CVs to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Closing date for applications is 9th July, 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED