DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide professional support to the National Folklore Board for the development of plans and performance.
- To monitor and register expressions of folklore on behalf of the Republic of Ghana.
- To provide market information for the National Folklore Board to plan its programs.
Provide professional guidance in resolving other issues related to the National Folklore Board activities.
- Plan, develop and implement public relations strategies.
- Involved in photo shoots, case studies, magazines, photographs and multimedia messaging of the National Folklore Board.
- Acts as a representative of the National Folklore by providing responses to people after media coverage, through emails and Board phone calls.
- Conducts research to understand public behavior in relation to National Folklore Board.
- Involved in event planning and organizing public oriented folklore events sponsored by the Board.
- Disseminate information and activities of the National Folklore Board by means of press releases, press briefing, radio and television.
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENT
- First degree in Mass Communication, public relations, or any related professional qualification from a recognized Tertiary Institution.
- Must be a computer literate
- Must pass a selection interview conducted by the Board.
- Must have done one year compulsory National Service.
- Must have Analytical Skills
- Research Skills
- Working experience in related area will be an added advantage
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must submit an application letter with Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of Academic/Professional Certificates and National Service Certificate to: firstname.lastname@example.org or the address below
The Acting Director
National Folklore Board
P.O. Box CT9705
Cantonment – Accra
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Before the close of day of 11th June , 2021.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED