National Identification Authority (NIA) invites applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians who are goal-oriented, results-driven and have exceptional leadership qualities for appointment as Public Key Infrastructure Administrators (PKI).
Established under the National Identification Authority Act, 2006 (Act 707), the National Identification Authority (NDA) is mandated to provide accurate, reliable, and timely information on all Citizens of Ghana and non-citizens legally resident in Ghana for Socio-economic development
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
To offer strategic leadership for the management of the National Identification System of the National Identification Authority in the maintenance of the National Identity Register through proving skills for network security administration matters of NIA.
The Public Key Infrastructure Administrator will be responsible for the following duties
- Make sure there is a smooth and secure workflow between the Enrolment and Card Production system.
- Weekly renewal of the OCSP certificates, which is used daily to check revocation status on all digital certificates.
- Identify use cases for PKI
- Assist with the facilitation of the development of Certificate Practice Statements
- Renewal and monitoring of all certificates for all workstations and servers
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot PKI Software
- Act as an intermediary with certificate authorities, that is NITA
- Incharge of technical cryptography modernization and compliance with security processes.
- Assist in the implementation of all major Management processes within the Margins Group.
- Support in conducting token insurance, certificates suspension, and major recoveries
- Quarterly renewal of root certificates at NITA
- Thirty-three (33) days renewal terminals (MRW laptop and verification kits) for NIA
- Checking digital certificates in the management system
- Checking of services ( Tomcat, OpenDj, emod_dvca, emod_authca)on a timely basis for efficient productivity
- Timely maintenance Hardware Security Model (HSM)
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering Network Administration, or any other relevant professional qualification
- At least one (1) year post-qualification relevant work experience in a recognized institution
- Have a minimum of one (1) certification in fields such OCSP or Microsoft certification in Windows Server and Windows Client.
- Must a competitive selection interview conducted by the Public Services Commission.
- Ability to keep confidentiality
- Knowledge of computerized and manual security issues in highly specialized secured computer installation
- Good qualitative and interpersonal skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of the identification system
- Must have high integrity
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Excellent policy and data analysis skills
- In-depth knowledge of modem networking administrative concepts
- Good team player
- Strong emotional intelligence in dealing with systems and people.
- Strong monitoring and evaluation skills
- Ethical Leadership
- Strong report writing skills.
Applicants must have knowledge of the following:
- National Identification Act, (Act 707)
- Citizenship Act, 2000 (Act 591)
- Electronic Transaction Act 2008 (772)
- National Identity Register Act, 2008, (Act 750)
- Data Protection Act. 2012 (Act 843)
- National Identity Register (Amendment) Act 2017, (Act 950)
- Citizenship Regulations, 2001 (LI 1690)
- National Identity Register Regulations 2012 (L12111)
- National Identity Register (Amendment) Regulation 2018, (LI 2356)
Salary and other conditions of service as applicable in the Public Service.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit the following supporting documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Original copies of academic and professional certificates
- The addresses of three (3) referees, including telephone number(s) and e-mail.
The applications, together with the above-listed documents, should be forwarded to:
THE EXECUTIVE SECRETARY
NATIONAL IDENTIFICATION AUTHORITY
P. O. BOX M680 ACCRA
CLOSING DATE: Not later than Wednesday, 13th April 2022
N/B: Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
LATEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES:
- New Employment Opportunity at OpenSpec
- Senior Manager, Digital Channels Job at MTN Ghana
- Exciting Career Opportunity at General Electric Power
- Design & Technology Institute Latest Job Opening
- Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Advertised Vacancies|| Bonzali Rural Bank limited latest job Openings
- Voltic Ghana Limited Latest Job Vacancy
- Ghana Chemicals Limited Exciting Job Opportunity
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED