Projects Manager Career Opportunity at a leading Civil Society Organisation
Purpose of the Project Manager’s Role
The Projects Manager will report to the Head of Programmes and support on the development and implementation of projects necessary to achieve the Foundation’s aims and objectives. This will include provision of relevant technical input as shall be required for programme and development and ensuring effective delivery of project.
A key deliverable of the post is collation, aggregation and dissemination of results achieved by the Foundation and its partners. The post holder will undertake projects monitoring and reporting in accordance with donor requirements.
The role holder will possess the relevant competences in the following areas:
Technical: Knowledge and experience in using
- Firstly, political economy analysis to inform programming decisions.
- Secondly, civil society strengthening approaches
- Thirdly, results-based and participatory monitoring, evaluation and learning approaches
- Moreover, project management methods and tools
- Afterwards, budgeting development and monitoring at all levels of programme/project implementation.
- Last but not least, Proposal development
- Finally, gender equality and social inclusion programming.
- Master’s Degree in Project Management, Development Studies, Social Sciences, or related discipline
- Then, A minimum of 8 years of professional experience in a relevant field with 5 years in similar role in the development sector
- Also, Proven experience in designing, implementing, and monitoring capacity strengthening, support for state and non-state actors
- Moreover, Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Gender Equality and Social Inclusion (GESI) programming.
- Furthermore, Demonstrated knowledge and experiences using political economy to inform programming decisions.
- In addition, Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to lead and work effectively in team situations.
- Lastly, Excellent oral and written communication skills and evidence of donor reporting IT Competency, particularly in the use of the Microsoft suite.
How to Apply for Projects Manager Career Opportunity at a leading Civil Society Organisation
Interested applicants should send their CVs and Motivation letters to [email protected].
Please write the position you are applying for as the subject of the email. Deadline for all applications is 8th August, 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces job vacancies at AU
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Palladium
- Lancaster University Ghana Career Opportunity
- JOB VACANCY FOR CREDIT MANAGER AT A RURAL BANK
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Research, and Learning (MERL) Director at Abt Associates
- Job Opportunity Available at University of Ghana
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- New Employment Opportunity at ENI Ghana
- Maersk Calls For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at PATH
- New Job Opportunity at MTN Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED